Connect to your VPS via SSH on Windows
To connect to your new Linux VPS on Windows, do the following things:
1) Download PuTTY from this link: https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe
2) Open PuTTY up, you should see something like this:
3) Enter the IP Address you received in your welcome e-mail in the box below "Host Name (or IP address)".
4) If shown this dialog box, press yes:
5) It will then come up with a screen similar to below, enter your password (right click to paste) and press return on your keyboard.
Please note that when you type/paste your password in - characters will not show up when you do so.
6) Congratulations! You have logged in to your Linux VPS!
Was this answer helpful?
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution